“They are only little for a little while.” — Leslie Campbell
Warning: The account for lesliecampbellphotography needs to be reconnected.
Due to Instagram platform changes on March 2, 2020, this Instagram account needs to be reconnected to allow the feed to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
1-3 Hr Session
Your session fee includes:
- An initial consultation by phone to discuss style of session, and to answer any questions you may have
- A custom styled studio session including sibling and family photos
- Access to my huge collection of props (from vendors all over the world)
- A second appointment to be scheduled after the shoot for a private proofing gallery presentation
- My time and talent on the date of the session
The session fee does not include prints, portraits or digital files. All portraits and collections are sold separately
Your session fee includes Leslie’s time and talent, access to her huge prop collection, custom editing and retouching of your portraits, & the preparation of your proofing gallery. Prints and other products are sold separately.
Please schedule your maternity and newborn session as much in advance as possible. For maternity sessions, this should be by your 2nd trimester. For most mommy-to-be weeks 28-32 are the best times to have portraits taken. This way mommies can show off that perfect baby bump before they become uncomfortable. Newborns are best when photographed within the first 5-10 days of life. When booking your session, we schedule you by your due date. After your baby arrives, we will set a specific date and time for your session.
After your session, you will have a private gallery available to view within 1-2 weeks.